Updated on December 10, 2021
- Scoop: an RSS feed app.
- Twee: A well done Twitter app.
- Sports Calendar: as the name says, a calendar that displays on the WebOS calendar app or within itself the schedule for your favorite sports team(s).
- TipIt: A tip calculator app.
- The Weather Channel and Convert: The former offers basic weather conditions and forecast information, while the latter is a unit conversion calculator.
- TuneIn (aka RadioTime): An app that allows one to “tune in” to a large number of radio stations around the world offering streaming audio feeds.
While I’ve listed my most frequently used WebOS apps by this point, I might come up with some more in the future.
Anthony Dean is the owner of Diverse Tech Geek and Diverse Media Notes.