A look at graphic novels coming out in October 2020 (and beyond), including a new "Lumberjanes" volume.
Coming soon is Linux Mint 15 Xfce (“Olivia”), currently available as a Release Candidate. The popular Linux distro’s recently released version 15 of its main desktop environments (MATE and Cinnamon).
New developments for Mint 15 Xfce include:
- The newest version of Xfce, version 4.10. Mostly incremental improvements, plus a few new features. More details about it here.
- A new version of MDM (version 1.2), providing new login screen functionality.
- A new component named Mint Sources (aka “Software Sources”), for managing third-party software sources, etc.
- MintDrivers, another new component, is a new front-end for Ubuntu’s backend for handling drivers.
- Updates for the Software Manager, Welcome screen, and some new desktop wallpaper.
Mint 15 Xfce is based on Ubuntu 13.04, and comes with Linux kernel version 3.8.
For a full description of the new features, see Linux Mint’s site.