Updated on December 10, 2021
Here’s what’s of interest from DC Comics for February 2015. Full solicitations are available here.
- The Multiversity: Mastermen #1, on sale Feb. 18, $5
- Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman #7, on sale Feb. 18, $4 (digital first)
- Looney Tunes #223, on sale Feb. 4, $3
- Astro City #20, on sale Feb. 11, $4
- Batman ’66 #20, on sale Feb. 25, $4 (digital first)
- Batman ’66, vol. 3 (HC), on sale Apr. 22, $20
- Adventures of Superman, vol. 3, on sale Mar. 25, $17
- Robin, the Boy Wonder: A Celebration of 75 Years (HC), on sale Apr. 1, $40
- Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman, vol. 1, on sale Mar. 18, $15
- Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse, on sale Mar. 11, $13
- Astro City: Victory, on sale Mar. 11, $17
This month’s “Multiversity” features a revival of Earth-X, the Earth where the Nazis won World War II (and the Freedom Fighters fought to free it from Nazi control). There’s also a special edition re-release of the first “Multiversity” issue for a whopping $10(!).
Lots of trade paperbacks this month, including “Astro City” (the Winged Victory story arc); a collection of the “Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse” miniseries; and the first “Sensation Comics” trade. Since 2015 marks the 75th anniversary of Robin, there’s also a special omnibus of Robin stories from over the years. Presumably, it’s largely Dick Grayson stories, with some of Jason Todd, Tim Drake, etc. included.
Finally, the variant covers this month are of Harley Quinn. Unfortunately, they’re largely of her less-material-there New 52 costume, not her classic look.
Anthony Dean is the owner of Diverse Tech Geek and Diverse Media Notes.