Updated on December 10, 2021
Here’s a look at what’s coming out from DC Comics in June 2017. A full list of solicitations is available here.
- Legion of Super-Heroes/Bugs Bunny Special #1 (one-shot), on sale June 14, $5
- Lobo/Road Runner Special #1 (one-shot), on sale June 21, $5
- DC/Looney Tunes 100-Page Spectacular #1, on sale June 7, $8
- Batman ’66 Meets Wonder Woman ’77 #6 (of 6), on sale June 28, $4 (digital first)
- Scooby-Doo Team-Up #27, on sale June 28, $3
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #82, on sale June 14, $3
- Astro City #45, on sale June 21, $4 (resolicit)
Trade paperbacks/graphic novels
- The Daring New Adventures of Supergirl, vol. 2, on sale July 12, $30
- Supergirl: The Silver Age, vol. 1, on sale July 19, $30
This month sees the Looney Tunes characters cross over with various DC superheroes in a series of one-shots. Besides the ones I listed above, we’re also getting Batman/Elmer Fudd, Jonah Hex/Yosemite Sam, the Martian Manhunter/Marvin the Martian, and Wonder Woman/the Tasmanian Devil. There’s also a reprint of the Superman/Bugs Bunny four-issue crossover from 2000.
Yes, I’d normally try to shy away from recommending comics running at/over $5, but this crossover seemed unusual enough to mention. That, and I’m not sure the original Superman/Bugs Bunny storyline was ever collected (or if it’s still in print, if so). As for the crossovers themselves, wondering if Wile E. tried hiring the Reverse-Flash or a similar speedster first…
The final issue of “The Flintstones” comes out this month, as well as the final issue of the “Batman ’66″/”Wonder Woman ’77” crossover.
This month’s “Scooby-Doo Team-Up” features Plastic Man (and Woozy Winks)!
Supergirl’s getting several trade paperbacks of her pre-Crisis comics released. “Daring” wraps up the final Supergirl comics published before “Crisis on Infinite Earths.” I notice the solicitation mentions Kara’s fighting neo-Nazis, which (unfortunately) is still timely.