Updated on June 14, 2022
Here’s a look at what’s coming out from DC Comics for November 2016. A full list of solicitations is available here.
- Super Powers #1 (of 6), on sale Nov. 23, $3
- Batman ’66 Meets Steed and Mrs. Peel #5 (of 6), on sale Nov. 2, $3 (digital first)
- DC Comics Bombshells #19, on sale Nov. 2, $4 (digital first)
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #75, on sale Nov. 16, $3
- Scooby-Doo Team-Up #20, on sale Nov. 23, $3
- Future Quest #7, on sale Nov. 23, $4
Trade paperbacks/graphic novels
- Batman ’66, vol. 5, on sale Dec. 7, $17
- Justice League of America: The Silver Age, vol. 2, on sale Dec. 14, $20
No sign of “Astro City” this month?
“Super Powers” is a new miniseries kicking off this month. It’s by Art Baltazar and Franco, the creators of “Tiny Titans.” “Super Powers” isn’t an unfamiliar name to DC Comics, however; they used it for a series of action figures in the mid-80s, as well as the final few seasons of “Super Friends.”
“Scooby-Doo”‘s core book has its 75th issue this month, though it was renumbered from a similar series some years ago. Here, it looks like Daphne’s a fan of some fictional version of “Xena, Warrior Princess,” a show that’s been off TV for quite some time. Over in “Team-Up,” the guest star this month is Space Ghost! The superhero’s presented here in his classic 60s form, versus the more comedic version from Adult Swim’s “Space Ghost Coast to Coast.”
The Impossibles appear in this month’s “Future Quest.” Meanwhile, “Wacky Raceland” hits its sixth and final issue.
Anthony Dean is the owner of Diverse Tech Geek and Diverse Media Notes.