A look at Apple's September 2020 keynote, including the launch of Apple One.
Here’s what’s of interest from Marvel in July 2015. A full list of solicitations are available here.
- Ms. Marvel #17, $3
- A-Force #3, $4
- Giant-Size Little Marvel: AVX #2, $4
- Captain Marvel & the Carol Corps #2, $4
- Howard the Duck #5, $4
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #7, $4
- Star Wars: Skywalker Strikes, vol. 1, $20
- Operation S.I.N.: Agent Carter, $18
- Captain Marvel, vol. 3, $13
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: Squirrel Power, vol. 1, $13
- Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate Collection Book 1, $35
Yes, Marvel’s “Secret Wars”/”Battleworld” thingamajig is still in full swing, so most of what I listed seems to ignore/not heavily tie into such far as I can tell.
Ms. Marvel sees a team-up with Captain Marvel herself.
Trade paperbacks of note this month include a reprint of the “Agent Carter” miniseries Marvel published, as well as trades for various popular titles. One oddity I’ve noticed, however, is that most of the trades I looked at tend to reprint just four or five issues, which feels a bit short.